Course: PHP203 Sandbox for PHP on i
This class provides an exploratory, sandbox environment for developers with keen interest on developing PHP on IBM iSeries using Zend Server and Studio running live on Seneca’s Zeus server.
Target Audience: The class aimed to any programmers with keen interest in developing PHP on IBM iSeries.
Prerequisites: Skilled IBM iSeries developer with beginner or intermediate level PHP.
Topics Covered: the agenda of the class will include
- Review of Eclipse-based editors including Zend Studio and Rational Developer
- Use IBM i Access for Windows or FileZilla to transfer data from the IBM i to their computers
- Access and use of iSeries objects from PHP
- Use IBM Apache with Zend Server for HTML5 and PHP
- Use the existing fully licensed IBM Apache with Zend Server for the non commercial use for HTML5 and PHP
Instructor: Ross Howatson
Ross is a long-time iSeries developer and advocate who has spent the past two years researching PHP development and implementations on IBM i. He has many projects, code samples and hyothesis ready to share, teach and test. If you are actively working withor planning to work with PHP on iSeries, this is a class to network learn and and share with peers.
PHP203 Course information:
|Tue Oct 2||York University TEL Building (Seneca@York) Room T2107||7:00 – 9:00|
|Tue Oct 9||York University TEL Building (Seneca@York) Room T2107||7:00 – 9:00|
|Tue Oct 16||York University TEL Building (Seneca@York) Room T2107||7:00 – 9:00|
Registration: For registration, visit the Toronto users Group for IBM Systems site at www.tug.ca